Applying at multiple places

Started by schau
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

schau

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm entering my first year at the U of A. Next year, my family and I will be relocating to Vancouver, where I will more than likely be attending UBC. I want to apply for pharmacy at both schools, but how am I supposed to know what UBC courses are equivalent to what U of A courses as the prereqs are different? To be qualified for acceptance to both schools, would I have to complete the respective prerequisites of both schools?

Thanks!
 
I want to apply for pharmacy at both schools, but how am I supposed to know what UBC courses are equivalent to what U of A courses as the prereqs are different?

I'm probably missing something but can't you get that information from pharmcas?
 
Thanks, I just looked into it. Neither of the institutions I'd like to apply to are listed. Forgive me for my naivety, but truth be told, I have no clue how this works.
 
Last edited: