Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I know that Pharmcas is going to open for this cycle in the first week of June so I just wanted to start a forum for everyone applying.
I have everything set up for when Pharmcas opens all I have to do is get back the correction for my personal statement and my recommendations. The schools I am applying to at the beginning are LIU, Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Science-Vermont, MCPHS and University of New England.
Feel free to comment and just discuss with everyone throughout the application process.
I have everything set up for when Pharmcas opens all I have to do is get back the correction for my personal statement and my recommendations. The schools I am applying to at the beginning are LIU, Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Science-Vermont, MCPHS and University of New England.
Feel free to comment and just discuss with everyone throughout the application process.
