Applying to Post Bac multiple times

Started by christigmc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

christigmc

Anxiously waiting
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to 2 post bac programs this year. I've gotten a rejection letter from one and I'm pretty confident I will be rejected from the other. I think I got rejected because I made a handful of critical errors because I rushed my applications. I found out about them pretty late.
I'm thinking about applying again. Like next year. Are you allowed to apply multiple times? I'm already thinking about the changes I will be making on my next application.😕
 
You certainly can. I applied very late (April/May of 2005( to start in Fall of 2005. Thankfully, I had a job lined up for 06-07, and I applied to quite a few postbac programs in August of 2005 to start in Fall of 2006. 😱 Even with that re-application, I was accepted into several (only attended one) and will be starting med school in the fall.

You might be docked a tiny bit for having a rushed, sloppy application, but with luck the adcoms won't even remember.