Applying to PT school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dreamer131

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So here are my stats:

Biology major, Chemistry minor
Overall GPA: 3.29
Pre-req GPA: 3.11
Went to a very small school with a rigorous science program.
200 observation hours in various settings
Many volunteer hours in a health clinic, Relay for life, ESL programs, etc
Played a varsity sport
Part-time teaching assistant job
VP of a campus organization
*Studying hard for the GRE.

*I really know through observation, that I want to be a PT and that I have the personality traits necessary to be a good therapist. I am just worried about not being accepted.

-How do you think my chances are?
-How many schools do most people apply to?
-Advice?