Applying to second residency. NRMP? ERAS? If not, then how? Thanks!

Started by bsmith123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bsmith123

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello - I have searched the internet and this forum to get a definitive answer to my own question but, so far no luck.

If I graduated from a US med school, completed a full residency and I'm now applying to a different residency program, am I able to use NRMP? ERAS? If not, can someone who knows for sure explain the process?

Thanks for your time.
 
Hello - I have searched the internet and this forum to get a definitive answer to my own question but, so far no luck.

If I graduated from a US med school, completed a full residency and I'm now applying to a different residency program, am I able to use NRMP? ERAS? If not, can someone who knows for sure explain the process?

Thanks for your time.
Yes. You do it exactly the same way as you did the first time. But your Dean's Office might wonder who the hell you are now.