Applying to specialities programs

Started by Jone
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jone

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when applying to specialty programs, do they ask for your undergard GPA/transcript, or do they only see your pre-doctoral grades?

thanks
 
I know for fact that OMS/MD (the 6-year programs), they do and also some 4-year OMS programs do as well! Don't know about other specialties
 
I think most specialties view your undergraduate college transcripts. Specifically, I know that programs look at your stats from the time you were accepted until the time you matriculated (typically that one semester from January-May) to see how your motivation was!