Appox. score

Started by mocheddah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mocheddah

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know pcat scores are based on how everyone else performes, but I was wondering if anyone would have an educated approximation for these scores.
Missed about 5-10 on bio and chem, missed about 10-15 on math.

Thanks!!
 
We have absolutely no clue about the scoring.

We can kind of guess that some sections have steeper curves because so many do so well (eg, reading, biology) while others allow more error because most miss a bunch (eg, math, chemistry).
 
A lot of people do well on Biology? Really?

Well, I can't be certain, of course, but from polling around here, people usually seem to do well on the biology section. At least they did in June. If everyone's feeling was right, then that would imply a steeper curve.

I have no data, so I may just be talking through my hat.