Apps downloaded...no interviews

Started by Necla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Necla

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If for no reason than to feel as though I'm not alone...has anyone else submitted their apps, had them downloaded by almost all the programs (except UIC and Duke)...and not gotten any invites yet?

I understand it's early, but I wanted to see if only the >230 Step scores are getting invites...or normal people are as well.
 
Necla said:
If for no reason than to feel as though I'm not alone...has anyone else submitted their apps, had them downloaded by almost all the programs (except UIC and Duke)...and not gotten any invites yet?

I understand it's early, but I wanted to see if only the >230 Step scores are getting invites...or normal people are as well.

You are not alone!! 😱

All but one of my programs (UIC) has downloaded all my info...and no invitations yet. I'm not one of those 90%+ folks, so I guess I qualify as "normal." :laugh:

- Joe