Are these scores safe to apply with next cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctor.doctor

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I just took my DAT this week and I was wondering if a retake is necessary or are they safe enough to apply with next cycle? Honestly money isn't as much of an issue because my undergrad degree was supported by a lot of scholarships. I'm looking to apply to a lot of private schools such as Tufts, NYU, BU. (I haven't made my final list yet).

PAT: 20
QR: 20
RC: 17
Bio:19
GC: 20
Ochem: 18
TS: 19
AA: 19

Thank you so much! Any advice is appreciated!