This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cavity_Search

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts? You could potentially be incentivized to provide more Invisalign ortho to get paid for the treatment as well as help improve your stock value.

Members don't see this ad.

You’re incentivized every day to potentially provide all kinds of unnecessary procedures. Owning stock in dental tech isn’t going to be the thing that makes you unethical.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Metal Brackets cost me $1 each, $28 for an entire case.
Esthetic brackets cost me $6 each, $168 for an entire case.
Invisalign for a full case costs me $1879.

Which one do you think I hope that my patients will chose? The answer is far more nuanced than pushing an $1879 product on every ortho case just because the doctor owns some stock.

One can also buy stocks for 3M and Danaher, companies that make ortho brackets, and say the same thing.

Reactions: 1 user
Why not just buy Doge and go to the 🌙?

Reactions: 1 users
What are your thoughts? You could potentially be incentivized to provide more Invisalign ortho to get paid for the treatment as well as help improve your stock value.
I would immediately stop posting. Word is they have assigned the lead prosecutor from the Bernie Madoff case to handle your SEC violations. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users