ask a question

Started by nameask
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nameask

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a Chinese medical student.Now I am repairing for my clinical experiment.We will treat some patients with localized scleroderma by acupunture.But you know,traitional chinese medicine has his own standard for crue.It is diffrent from the western medicine.So I want to use some standards of western medicine to judge our therapeutic efficacy.Now we know that the serum levels of soluble forms of vascular cell adhesion cell adhsion molecul1(sVCAM-1) and Eselectin(sE-selectin)can be used as a marker of endothelial activation.But we want to get more.If you have some good advice,please tell us.(Better to offer us with the full text of article).Thank you very much!My email is [email protected].
 
Status
Not open for further replies.