"Assisting" on apps looked down upon?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I would imagine that adcoms don't know the regulations for every state, so I think they'd assume you did it legally. Plus you already put it into your app and can't change it (assuming you've submitted), in which case my signature is for you 🙂
 
@AintNobodyGotTimeForDAT
Haha, alright that sounds good. Congrats on the DAT score btw! I read about your struggles in obtaining that score. You honestly deserve to get a 25AA after overcoming that entire situation and still doing extremely well.
 
@AintNobodyGotTimeForDAT
Haha, alright that sounds good. Congrats on the DAT score btw! I read about your struggles in obtaining that score. You honestly deserve to get a 25AA after overcoming that entire situation and still doing extremely well.
Thanks! I'm content with what I got 🙂 good luck this cycle!!!