Ativan 2mg IV stat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doc Samson

gamma irradiated
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow it's quiet around here. SDN is down, then up, then down over the weekend, and now no posts for >12 hours. Some folks might be going into florid withdrawal. I'm picturing Poety with a CIWA score of 15, too tremulous to type. :laugh:
 
Something is wrong with the forums. New posts aren't bumping the threads. :scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We've been migrating the servers to a new database all week. That is the reason for the slowdowns, downtimes, and funky posting patterns. Hopefully, all should be rectified by this weekend, and should experience a more stable system also.

Keep your fingers crossed.
 
Doc Samson said:
Wow it's quiet around here. SDN is down, then up, then down over the weekend, and now no posts for >12 hours. Some folks might be going into florid withdrawal. I'm picturing Poety with a CIWA score of 15, too tremulous to type. :laugh:


HEY HEY I TYPED A RESPONSE and nothing showed up! grrrr

I am NOT in withdraw pffttt :laugh: