Attention Kimberli Cox

Started by vitaminj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vitaminj

FDA Approval Pending
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Kimberli...I know that you are a surgical resident but do you have any info on the medicine residency at Hershey? Is it well thought of? I figured you would have a finger on the pulse as you are a resident there. I posted this here because there haven't been any bites in the IM section. Anything you know would be appreciated.

As a side bar I am thinking about GI or Cards in the future

All the best. 😀
 
vitaminj,

unfortunately, I can't really comment on the reputation of Hershey's IM residency. While I obviously have contact with some of the residents, I don't work or closely enough with them to gain perspective on what they or others think of the program. Hershey doesn't have a resident lounge or any activities (save 1 picnic during orientation) for the residents from different specialties to mingle.

From a surgical perspective, I think we have a pretty good Gastro and Cards group, if that means anything.

I might suggest contacting the IM department and see if they have some contact information for some current residents who would be better placed to assist you.