AU, UNG, UofSouth Carolina

Started by Gst_23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gst_23

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from AU, UNG or UofSouth Carolina about an interview? How long does it usually take to hear back from the universities after interviews?
 
Yes! I applied in middle of August, heard back from AU and UNG within two-three weeks about an interview. I interviewed at UNG and was accepted 2 weeks later. I was supposed to interview at AU on 9/27 but because of the hurricane that just hit they have canceled interviews until they can fully recover from that. Hope this helps!
 
Thank you!

I’m hoping to hear back from UNG soon. It was the same for me for AU as well. How was your interview with UNG?
 
Thank you!

I’m hoping to hear back from UNG soon. It was the same for me for AU as well. How was your interview with UNG?
it was 15 minutes with 3 people interviewing at once, they really looked at my application/ resume and asked me questions about that but nothing too crazy! felt laid back