Autonomous practice

Started by dunco1000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dunco1000

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone please explain autonomous practice to me in layman's terms and maybe give an example of its application? I feel that I have a general grasp on it, but cant find anything that really just states the components of it explicitly. I know it will increase the level of responsibility PTs have, but in what ways specifically? I have a couple of interviews coming up and want to make sure I have a solid understanding of this concept so I don't stumble with my words if I am asked about it.

Thanks!