Average PTCAS Processing/Mailing Times

Started by appisin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

appisin

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my application a couple weeks ago and last week I notcied my GPA section was processed but under "PT Designations" it still says "Not Mailed" Any idea how long it takes PTCAS to get those out after the processing point? Obviously it will vary depending on the date, etc but wondering what people have observed in the past. Thanks 👍
 
It took less than a week after I submitted my Ptcas application for it to be mailed. Then again, I also submitted it in the middle of August when far fewer applications were being put in.

The Ptcas PDF handbook states it can take up to 5 weeks to process.
 
My GPA was just processed yesterday and I received an e-mail today from one of the schools I applied to saying they received my PTCAS application, yet on PTCAS it still says not mailed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My GPA was just processed yesterday and I received an e-mail today from one of the schools I applied to saying they received my PTCAS application, yet on PTCAS it still says not mailed.


Yeah, I had this happen to me as well...peculiar. Wonder how often they send out batches, also, very surprised it's not all just electronic...
 
Yeah, I had this happen to me as well...peculiar. Wonder how often they send out batches, also, very surprised it's not all just electronic...

I got the email on the 21st saying that mine was ready to mail out, and when I looked this morning it says it was mailed the 21st. Also, it just said it's sending out a revised version today?

Interesting... Haha.
 
Well, now it has changed from "Not Mailed" to "New"..

Not sure what that means, but it's progress I guess haha
 
Well, now it has changed from "Not Mailed" to "New"..

Not sure what that means, but it's progress I guess haha


That's what mine said (If you look at my post above) and then randomly today it finally put up a "Mailing Date" column and had it dated as mailed when I first got the email saying it would be sent out in the next batch.

My bet is, yours will do this soon too 🙂
 
That's what mine said (If you look at my post above) and then randomly today it finally put up a "Mailing Date" column and had it dated as mailed when I first got the email saying it would be sent out in the next batch.

My bet is, yours will do this soon too 🙂


Good deal, thanks!!!