average

Started by nitingarg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nitingarg

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the average amount of semester a units a student takes at UC Irvine in science courses even if they are taking Psychology as a major? I mean during their 3rd year of school at UC Irvine, not the total amount for all 4 years.
 
What is the average amount of semester a units a student takes at UC Irvine in science courses even if they are taking Psychology as a major? I mean during their 3rd year of school at UC Irvine, not the total amount for all 4 years.

WTF are you talking about?!?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think he/she is asking what is the average number of science courses taken by students that are psych majors in their 3rd year.

In my opinion 3-4 science courses would be good.