AZCOM vs UNECOM

Started by Mayqswet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mayqswet

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AZCOM has had their final AOA review committee visit and will get full accreditation. UNECOM has a reputation for strong OMM teaching.

Any other opinions?

 
Well Phillip,

You know what I think.....but I assume you're looking for other opinions.......

Good luck,
Brad
 
UNE certainly does have a STRONG OMT curriculum! Not to mention all the other things that I like about it and have posted about on other threads. Personally I would think it is better to go with a more established school, but I don't have any evidence to back me up.

Renee