Background Check Consent

Started by sav17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sav17

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If any of you guys were accepted or conditionally accepted to certain optometry schools, you should have received an email requiring you to complete a background check consent.

Is there a deadline for this?
I didn't see any due date, except that it noted if I did not complete it, it can affect my acceptance. There's a fee to complete the background check so I'm just waiting for my next paycheck, but I wanted to be sure I'm not being late since I think the cycles for school are or have ended?
 
Following. I was accepted to a Physical Therapy program and I received the same email. I have contacted the school directly to see what the next step is.