bad prof what to do?

Started by dreams
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted this in both this forum and in MD hope that is ok. Anyways, I am a post-bac student who just found out that I might have to split up org I and org II at two different schools (due to a bad prof choice at the school I am at now) how bad would that look to med schools? I would finish the rest of my post-bac at the new school (which is also my top choice for med school) but I would have to split up those two classes along with switching schools in the middle of post-bac, is this ok?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.