Bad science grades?

Started by sodiumd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sodiumd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1st year
Principles of Chemistry I | Lab
Principles of Chemistry II [C] | Lab [A]

2nd year
Organic Chemistry I [A] | Lab [A]
Principles of Biology I | Lab

I think I got too many Bs, and the C makes it look worse.
Note: I am taking Organic II and Bio II this semester.
 
1st year
Principles of Chemistry I | Lab
Principles of Chemistry II [C] | Lab [A]

2nd year
Organic Chemistry I [A] | Lab [A]
Principles of Biology I | Lab

I think I got too many Bs, and the C makes it look worse.
Note: I am taking Organic II and Bio II this semester.




You're kidding right? Bs are not the end of the world and neither are a couple of Cs.
Even if you think they're "bad" grades, you have time to improve in other areas.
 
1st year
Principles of Chemistry I | Lab
Principles of Chemistry II [C] | Lab [A]

2nd year
Organic Chemistry I [A] | Lab [A]
Principles of Biology I | Lab

I think I got too many Bs, and the C makes it look worse.
Note: I am taking Organic II and Bio II this semester.


Nah, you're doing average so don't worry about it too much...just try to improve your grades this semester. One C is not going to hurt your chance of getting into pharm school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got 4 C one summer from taking 4 upper division while working. I'm still alive with several interview invites.
 
It was just bad time management and arrogance on the side, which I deserved the 4c. Not to mention it was all science courses =D
 
Last edited: