Basic Q about submitting primary application

Started by deleted728364
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted728364

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I have ongoing research that will stop 1 month after I submit my primary, will the hours from that additional month be counted since the activity is ongoing?


This has probably been asked many times in the premed forum but I wanted to confirm with research hours for MSTP applications.
 
You can put projected hours in the Work/Activities sections. There's also a question in the MD/PhD part that specifically asks for completed hours at the time of submission, instead of projected. I wouldnt worry too much about that 1 month unless you plan on putting in 500+hours in that 1 month.