Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I contacted to BCBS today. They say that during their next fee schedule adjustment in a year or so negotiation will not be possible. All will be paid the same. Anyone else come across this?
I like this as I'm on my own and I don't have the power to negotiate. It's a take it or leave it situation. They lowered my reimbursement once I lost my PHO and I don't like that bigger institutions have a stronger hand in negotiation than me due to higher physician numbers. Of course, I didn't mind this before the PHO dissolved.
I like this as I'm on my own and I don't have the power to negotiate. It's a take it or leave it situation. They lowered my reimbursement once I lost my PHO and I don't like that bigger institutions have a stronger hand in negotiation than me due to higher physician numbers. Of course, I didn't mind this before the PHO dissolved.