BCPS 2019 Spring Exam

Started by Rx Maz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rx Maz

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody have an approximate date for the Spring BCPS exam for 2019? Historically what months has it been?

Currently, the BCPS website states that registration opens in January of 2019 but no clear testing window

Only asking since I look to schedule the appropriate rotations and enough PTO time for the exam.

I heard it runs between April and May?

Thanks for any input!
 
Does anybody have an approximate date for the Spring BCPS exam for 2019? Historically what months has it been?

Currently, the BCPS website states that registration opens in January of 2019 but no clear testing window

Only asking since I look to schedule the appropriate rotations and enough PTO time for the exam.

I heard it runs between April and May?

Thanks for any input!
Yes, I believe the testing session is open for about 2 weeks.. starting mid-April to early May-ish.