BEARDS IN PHARMACY SCHOOL

Started by mdlando
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mdlando

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a serious question, I am accepted and start school in august at my pharmacy school of choice and by then I will have a beard that is about 1 year long and very impressive. Should I keep it or would it be better to shave? Opinions would be greatly appreciated
 
My husband rocked a Leonidas-style beard all the way through. Keep it neat and trimmed short and as long as none of the faculty grouch about it you should be fine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I would base it off of the faculty's reaction, but remember that you are trying to be perceived as professional as well.
 
A kid in my class has a half ZZ Top beard. Mine is pretty full. I guess my school doesn't really care.
 
Who cares about the faculty perception. The faculty that matter don't even come til your second and third year anyways. If you want a beard keep it.
 
this is all great to hear. i'm sure no one will care as the person who interviewed me had a ponytail town to his mid back
 
No, it's not a problem as mine is getting pretty long and no one has said anything. Who said beards aren't profession?