BenchmarkPT

Started by nangus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nangus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

Having just finished my 1st year, I am starting to look at potential places to do my second and third long clinicals during my 3rd year to give my CCCE time to get contracts together for OOS locations and I am wanting to atleast do my last one somewhere I might like to work upon graduating.

Anyway, I am wanting to get back to TN sometime and BenchmarkPT is a big rehab company in this region, with what appears to be some good opportunities for professionals (OCS residency, partnership opportunities, etc). I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this company and what they thought about it.

Thanks!