Berkeley Interview Day

Started by rrm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rrm

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am currently a first year at UCBSO and someone pm'd me with a question, but I wanted to let anyone coming next month know the answer...

I was asked what some of the essay questions were. Each person is only given a choice of 2 questions, but they use something like 4 or 6 questions throughout the day and give different options to the different groups. Last year there were 4 groups that rotated at each of the sections -- Essay, Interview, Mock Lecture, and something else I cannot remember. Only the essay and interview are evaluative.

1) Should hate speech/demonstrations be allowed on college campuses under free speech laws?

2) Should malpractice suits have a maximum amount of money?

3) Should race be used as a criterion for admission to heath professions schools?

4) There was a question about some law that was currently in the CA legislature. They said what the law was, but I don't remember (especially since I'm not from California!)

I hope this helps give you an idea of what is to come! Good luck future Bears! And let me know if you have any more questions!