Best Pharmacy Schools (based on experience)?

Started by ipp01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ipp01

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi- I was wondering if I could get feedback from people about pharmacy schools they went to (pros and cons)? I am in the process of deciding where to apply and i know I need to factor in a lot. I live in a small town in Kentucky currently so I'd like to get out of this area and preferably go to a bigger city. Cost of course is a factor, but I also care about overall environment/happiness of students at different schools as well. any help or advice is appreciated!