Best video ever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DancerFutureDPT

Academic Administrator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is sorta off topic, but not really.

For any of you who have been through the "how to interview patients" classes or the psychology-related PT classes, this is amazing. It's made in reference to a first year med student, but it totally applies. A classmate showed it to me and I thought it was freaking hysterical.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8l8_G_ce_Q
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is sorta off topic, but not really.

For any of you who have been through the "how to interview patients" classes or the psychology-related PT classes, this is amazing. It's made in reference to a first year med student, but it totally applies. A classmate showed it to me and I thought it was freaking hysterical.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8l8_G_ce_Q

ROFLMAO!

I nearly peed myself!