Bio Lecture

Started by jewel2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What about the reading sectin????????

That's the only section that brought my Composite down to %50...

Does anyone have any pointers???


With all honestly, its a lot harder to pull up reading/verbal/writing scores than math/chemistry/biology scores. (most of us already know)

You probably heard this before, my advice is to read material that is challenging to you.

I subscribe to New York times and I read a couple articles everyday. It keeps me updated with news and I learn a couple new words too.

Read more and Read a broad spectrum of material. (even topics you may not be interested in).

hope this helps a little.

Good luck!