Bio - Qvault and Notes or Destroyer

Started by deleted862553
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted862553

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

My test is in a month. This will be a retake. I've gone through Destroyer 2x for OC and GC so far, and I feel ready for OC and GC. I took some of the individual BC tests and scored in the low to mid 20s and with a month ago, I'll go through Destroyer once more to make sure I get in the 20s.

However....I ignored biology. With a month left, do you recommend I go through my notes made from Cliffs and Feralis and do the qvault and BC tests? Or, should I skip the qvault and do the destroyer problems instead?

I work full time so I get about 3 hours to study each night and 1 hour goes to biology so I want to do my best in covering as much material. I actually got a 23 the first time for biology but I think I got lucky. I skimmed the notes an hour prior to the test and the "small facts" I skimmed actually showed up on the test!

I see alot of people recommend Destroyer/Bootcamp/Notes for Biology but if doing qvault/Bootcamp/Notes will be more effective in covering as much high yield questions as possible, I'd rather go that route.
 
I was really stressed about bio since I didn't take many bio classes in undergrad, so I read through cliff's and Feralis' notes and summarized each chapter. Then about 3 weeks before my exam I began destroyer, which stressed me out, but I would do 40-80 questions a day and take detailed review notes on questions I missed and made sure to go back to questions I guessed on (correctly). To find answers beyond what the destroyer key gave me, I'd go to my notes, cliffs, and feralis. This took about 3 hours of my day each day, but it helped me get a good score. I feel like I only missed two questions on the actual exam, but got a 23 in Bio.

P.S. I also watched Crash course Bio videos
 
I didn't score amazing like many people here in the biology section but did manage to get a 24 and must recommend doing destroyer. Questions I would have never guessed being a question showed up on my DAT and the only reason I knew it was because of destroyer. Destroyer with Bootcamp and Feralis Notes or Cliffs and you will be set. Whatever you decide, good luck! You will do great!