Biochemistry San Diego, Ca

Started by drew0010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drew0010

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone from around the San Diego area have taken a biochem class at a Community college. I am no longer at a 4 year and am not even sure how to go back to a 4 year to take a biochem class. Can anyone help me with taking a biochem class? I'd rather find it at a community college.

I found one online course from the UNE, its all online, but I'd rather find one where I can sit and hear lecture etc..

Thanks ahead of time. Also I don't mind driving as far as up to Irvine if someone knows something up that way. Thanks again.
 
I had to take all of my pre-reqs at a CC, since I received my bach in an unrelated field years ago. I've taken all of them at CCs here in SD except for biochem, because SD CCs don't offer it. I took biochem (Chem 365 and Bio 366) at SDSU through Open University. It's an easy process, but of course it's expensive compared to a CC. I think it was about $200 a unit. Chem 365 is 3 units, and Bio 366 is 4.

I think IVC (Irvine) offers biochem. You should check it out if you're willing to go to Irvine. I wasn't.

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions.