Step I Biochemistry

Started by Amy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Amy

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick question: Is First Aid and QBank sufficient preparation for the biochem on Step 1, or is it a good idea to read a review book too? And if so, which one?

Thanks!
 
I think these two are enough. In my test there were 1-2 questions in the strict sense of biochemistry(i.e. asking about an enzyme or giving a pathway and asking what s the compound at point x of the diagramm shown is) . The rest could by answered through other disciplines(e. some enzyme defficiency syndromes). I also had high yield biochem, which i only used when something in first aid was too dry to digest.