Bioinformatics courses?

Started by wizi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wizi

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI everyone,

Do bioinformatics courses count toward your sGPA in aadsas?
 
Bioinformatics is a sub-field of biology. Hence, those courses will count toward your sGPA.

Thanks Penny,
I just called aadsas and they said that find out what department offers the course.
Bioinformatic courses are under College Of Science so I guess they count toward sGPA just like you said.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was thinking about taking this class but couldnt get a handle on how they would present the subject on an undergraduate level. Have you talked with anyone who's taken it? what did they think?
 
I was thinking about taking this class but couldnt get a handle on how they would present the subject on an undergraduate level. Have you talked with anyone who's taken it? what did they think?

No, i haven't talked to anyone. I don't know anyone who took it.

But i did my research on Bioinformatics last summer. I am currently working in a Research center at my school as a "bioinformatic person". I have a good background in it so it should be an easy A hopefully 🙂