Biophysics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Darkknight27

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there an area of either theoretical/computational biophysics or quantum biology that I could do research on for an md/PhD program? Of course, I would want it to be able to apply to medicine somehow.
 
Along with what Lucca said, I will say that I was surprised by the number of fellow biophysics applicants I met on the interview trail this year. Less common for MD/PhD than, say, immunology or neuroscience, but apparently not so uncommon as I had thought. Many of the schools with top MSTP programs also have excellent biophysics departments/programs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad