Board Exam Reform

Started by mzalendo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mzalendo

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could some please tell me where to get concrete evidence of upcoming changes in the NBDE 1 e.g web site and literature
 
so where is all this NBDE 1 computer talk coming from . I really want to know. Anyone Gavin ????
 
I've heard bits and pieces from numerous sources.

Yah-E has the links, I think, to most of the talk that has been surfacing about this.

Further, there is a recent thread here on SDN where a couple of students were given the opportunity to retake the NBDE I on computer, to see how their scores changed.

This is indicative of a change coming in the next 12-18 months.