Botsford, C.O.R.E...

Started by bla_3x
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently choosing my third year rotations. I plan on doing Gen Surg, IM core and IM elective out of town. I hear great things about Botsford as well as some of the Ohio CORE sites. I would love to hear some of the latest first hand reviews of these places. Take care!
 
I spent the majority of my MSIII year at "the Bots" and I loved...it thought the training and experiences were AMAZING...and would really have no reservation sending people there.

I actually rotated with AZCOM'ers too....

I would say THUMBS UP!!