Step I BRS Pathology Flash Cards

Started by Peeshee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Peeshee

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think the BRS Pathology Flash Cards are worth investing in? Has anyone used them? Do you think it is a good review for pathology?
thanks
 
i think they are worthless. it sounds like a good idea, but they aren't even by the path brs authors, just a couple of students. Get Robbins question book.
 
So, you would recommmend doing the whole Robbins question book before taking the USMLE? I know the questions are a little more difficult, but I guess it would be good practice anyway.
I didnt know the BRS cards were by a different author...