BU Private lender decisions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MALOKINMARTIN

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone investigated/decided on any specific private lenders yet?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (Man I wish I would have taken some business classes!!)

Cheers 👍
 
MALOKINMARTIN said:
Has anyone investigated/decided on any specific private lenders yet?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (Man I wish I would have taken some business classes!!)

Cheers 👍


here is a link with a list comparing the interest and payment terms for different private lenders... i'm still deciding which one to choose.
Hope that helps... good luck!
http://www.finaid.org/loans/privatestudentloans.phtml
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey, I was wondering if the school received the entrance counseling results from any of you guys??? I finished that at the end of May and now its the only thing that is required of me now for my funds to go through. this financial aid thing is a big headache! 😡