C E

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmacygirl22

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone on here a pharmtech and know where to get CE's ? I start school in Aug, but I wanted to get at least half my CE's done this year and the next half, next year. I am from Maryland, so if you know of any confrences I can attend etc. please let me know! Thank you so much!


~Meghan
 
Don't forget you may be able to use one of your pre-reqs for a large chunk of the hours. I think my ochem class counted for 15 of the 20 hours or something like that.