Calc Based Physics for MCPHS

Started by Pinser555
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pinser555

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was hoping to clarify some information about the required pre-requisites. After reviewing my transcript vs. the required pre-requsite list I noticed some areas in conflict. I have 8 semester hours of physics, which are physics I and II including labs. These physics courses were trigonometry based instead of calculus based. I was wondering if these classes would fulfill the required physics course. As I will be graduating with my B.S. in December, I would like to know if I have to re-enroll to finish this course?
 
Is this for the Worcester campus? If so, they don't really have a preference for alg/trig or calc based physics.

However, Boston does require calc-based physics I. There are exceptions though, in which you've already achieved by taking physics I and II...so you're fine. I contacted admissions about this several weeks ago (that's how I know).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah its for boston... so i should be ok with physics then by taking physics I and II with trig... correct?

Anyway you could get me out of calc II? lol
 
Yeah, I tried to find a way out of taking Calc 2. They don't have any exceptions for it. It's a requirement you have to meet. I have to take it next semester as well...