Call the school or email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predental1984

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, need your help again. I interviewed at UCSF on Oct 26, didn't get in first round. I wanted to let the Dean know that the school is still my first choice, and I would love to go there etc. Is this a good idea? Also, should I call or email, seems like with email he has documentation of my interest and with a phone call he may forget by the time the committee meets.
 
Thanks, that's a very good idea 🙂 Personal details like these matter so much, I've got to stop living in the future.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A letter is good. Make sure the card looks nice to make sure he knows you put thought into it.
 
What about if it is pre-interview and we want to let them know that we are really interested in their school?
 
100 dental Do you mean the envelope that i put the letter into? I was thinking getting one of those nice looking letter pads and writing a letter in cursive. A holiday card might be too much? And I want to try and write at least a half page's worth, don' think it would look nice written in a card. Any opinions?