Calling all TX nontrads....

Started by maximbella
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maximbella

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any suggestions on if I should complete my courses at UTD's post-bacc program or doing it on my own at SMU? Where did ya'll do your reqs?

Also, what do you think the chances are of getting into UT Southwestern or any of the TX schools? My husband is not so happy about the possiblity of having to move again, although I know this is probably the reality....

Thanks!
 
I'm currently a post-bacc student at UTD. I think it's fine. There is a actually a very large group of older students. Send me a PM if you have any questions. Keep in mind that you are pretty much on your own at UTD also and there is no specfic "post-bacc program". I wouldn't pay the difference to go to SMU.