Campbell University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

journeyfan197

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hit me up if you plan to attend Campbell SOP in the 2009 entering class. I've never been to a small college so this will be much different, and I'm sure I'll know noone.

Thanks!
 
Hi journeyfan197,

I got accepted to Campbell and will be starting there in the fall. Glad to know that you'll be going there too. I was just wondering if you have started your apartment search yet? Where do you plan to stay? As for me, I am just now starting to look for apartments.

Mohan
 
I'll be starting there in the fall. I haven't started looking for apartments yet, but there seem to be a lot really close to campus.