Can anyone help me?

Started by BMW5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BMW5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m in a weird situation, I completed two years of computer science at the University of MI but ive decided to change majors to Pharmacy. My GPA is a little low (3.0), Im wondering if whether any Pharm-school would accept a 3.0 GPA. What do you guys think? Is there something that I can do now, that might help me get accepted somewhere? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
 
You really aren't in a weird situation. A lot of people who come on here asking about their chances have a low GPA. Look at those posts for suggestions (including the one I just posted in two minutes ago).