Can I get in?

Started by Dr JPH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to be in contact with someone who has applied and been accepted to an Osteopathic Medical College or (preferably), a D.O. who can give me an honest opinion as to whether I "have what it takes." I am a sophomore and have not yet taken my MCAT, but I would still like an opinion based on my current grades and achievments.
I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank You

------------------
[email protected]
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia