can non-science pre-reqs be old?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OperatingThetan

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All my science prereqs (math, bio, ap, chem) are from the last two years. A few others, namely, economics, psych and humanities are 7-10 years. I have a BA in a liberal arts major.

Do I have to take those over again?
 
All my science prereqs (math, bio, ap, chem) are from the last two years. A few others, namely, economics, psych and humanities are 7-10 years. I have a BA in a liberal arts major.

Do I have to take those over again?

Ask the schools' admissions committees! If I were the head of a pharmacy school admissions committee, I would accept humanities courses from 10 years ago, but I'm not. ( ' ')
 
All my science prereqs (math, bio, ap, chem) are from the last two years. A few others, namely, economics, psych and humanities are 7-10 years. I have a BA in a liberal arts major.

Do I have to take those over again?
Definitely ask. I'm in a similiar situation with my non-science classes (I was an economics major). I think that your science/math classes should be the most recent...they are what really counts for pharm school.