Can optometry schools see what other programs you applied to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

impassivitea

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just wondering b/c one of my applications asked me to list out what other programs I was planning on applying to. After I submitted, though, I decided to apply to more so I'm just worried that it might reflect poorly on me if they can see that there's a difference between what I applied to vs what I listed (not that I mind them knowing or that I'm trying to hide anything; I literally just can't edit the apps I already submitted).
 
The other programs cannot see this. I emailed OptomCAS to find this out. The email stated it is a privacy issue that it takes seriously.