can someone please answer!!

Started by docmani
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docmani

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how good/bad is the job market post residency for path graduates? especially for surgical path. and/or other sub-specialties? .......if you're going to do surgical path is it advisable to do just ap or ap/cp?

any response would be appreciated.


thanks.
 
Hello Docmani!

Back a little bit ago, we took an in depth look at the AP v. AP/CP issue. I found it by running a search for AP/CP in this forum and and it was under the title "ap v. AP/CP". I would look there.

Mindy
 
but how is the job outlook for surgical path/other sub-specialties?

thanks
 
docmani--do you know much about chicago path residencies? Forgive me but it says your location. I know this isn't the thread,but it was kind of addressed earlier. you can PM me if you want.